If you're looking to order bulk copies of of Unlocking the Magic of Facilitation by Sam Killermann & Meg Bolger, you're in the right place.
We hope this form makes things easier, but if at any point it becomes more cumbersome than helpful, feel free to email request@impetus.pw and ask for an invoice instead.
Get Started.
 
First things first: what's your name? *

 
Thanks, {{answer_30243580}}. At Impetus Books, we do things a little differently (as you may already know). We operate in the gift economy, meaning that instead of setting prices, we do our best to offer our publications as gifts, allowing those who receive them to decide how to reciprocate (based on ability, fairness, or gratitude).

If this sounds idealistic, far-fetched, or even a little "granola," you're hearing it right. You can read more about this at http://hues.xyz/gift (Impetus is part of the hues Global Justice Collective)
 
So, {{answer_30243580}}, how much do you want to pay per copy? (shipping is included)

This isn't a trick question, and we hope that you'll answer based on what feels fair or right for you. And for what it's worth, 80% of our profits go directly to the authors, and the other 20% supports hues.

 
And how many copies would you like? *

For more than 100, please email request@impetus.pw. For fewer than 10, please use Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or another online retailer (or shoot us an email).
 
Let's get your address.

 
What's the recipient's name? *

 
Street address? *

 
City & State? (or Province/Region)

 
ZIP / Postal Code? *

 
Impetus Books is based in the U.S. and international shipping can get quite pricey. Would you like to help us cover shipping?

If so, we'll reach out before we fill the order with a shipping calculation for your order and country.
     
 
Thanks, {{answer_30243580}}! Looks like your total comes to {{var_price}}. Would you like to pay with a check or credit card? *

As a recap, we'll be sending {{answer_30243692}} copies of Unlocking the Magic of Facilitation to the following address:

{{answer_30245353}}
{{answer_30245358}}
{{answer_30245369}}
{{answer_30245408}}
{{answer_30332058}}

 
Great! Send a check to the address below for {{var_price}}, and make it out to "hues" (Impetus Books is part of the hues Global Justice Collective).

Impetus Books
P.O. Box 684412
Austin, TX 78768
 
Great! Our credit card processing is safe and secure (thanks to Stripe).

 
Please enter your Credit or Debit Card number:

 
The CVC number:

(3 or 4 digit security number on the back of your card)
 
The name on your card:

 
Your card's expiry month:


 
Your card's expiry year:


This will be best done over email. Can you send an email to request@impetus.pw, and include what title you want, how many copies, and how much you'd like to pay?  Then we'll get back to you as soon as we can with an invoice and next steps. Thanks, {{answer_30243580}}!
Or submit a new request.
Powered by Typeform
Thanks for placing an order! Generally, U.S. orders take about 10 business days to print and ship. We'll get it sent into the printers as soon as possible, and let you know if we have any questions or need to follow-up.
Back to Impetus Books
Powered by Typeform
Thanks! We'll look for a check in the mail. Generally, U.S. orders take about 10 business days to print and ship. We'll get it sent into the printers as soon as possible, and let you know if we have any questions or need to follow-up.
Back to Impetus Books
Powered by Typeform
Powered by Typeform